UPCOMING OPEN HOUSES
None Scheduled at this Time
BUYING A HOME CAN BE CHALLENGING, BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, looking to downsize, just need more space, relocating to the McLean County Area or simply want to change things up, we will find your perfect home together.
My goal is to help my clients navigate through the intricacies of a transaction with attention to detail and care. I will assist you with finding homes that meet your criteria, as well as handle all negotiations when it comes time to put in an offer.
WHEN WORKING WITH ME, I WILL:
- Answer questions about the buying process, the market & available homes.
- Accommodate your schedule when showing potential homes.
- Communicate regularly using the method most convenient for you.
- Negotiate the best deal possible on your new home.
- Coordinate & Monitor your purchase to ensure everything goes smoothly.
A SIMPLE WAY TO SEARCH
Manage your entire home search in one place, from wherever you are with my mobile app.
SEARCH ON THE GO
Find nearby homes that meet the criteria you are specifically searching for.
EMPOWER YOUR SEARCH
See what homes have sold for in the area that you are looking.
SEND A MESSAGE
Get ahold of me at a moments notice to take a private tour of a home.
SAVE YOUR FAVORITES
Create a list of all the homes you are interested it to keep an eye on them.
SELLING YOUR HOME, MADE SIMPLE.
Deciding to sell your home is a big step, but with the right agent and the right marketing it can be very simple. I will walk you through all the necessary steps and provide guidance on how to prepare your home to show it to potential buyers.
WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME WITH ME, I WILL:
- Take you step-by-step through the homeselling process.
- Answer questions and keep you informed about relevant market updates.
- Conduct a comparable sales assessment to help give you a clearer understanding of local pricing trends as you set the price for your home.
- Create a complete marketing plan for your home.
- Share details about your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Advertise your home online and through traditional and non-traditional media outlets.
- Handle buyers’ calls and requests for showings.
- Negotiate a fair price for all parties with expediency and as little hassle as possible.
- Help finalize the deal.
DESKTOP & MOBILE CUSTOM WEBPAGE
CUSTOM FLOOR PLANS AVAILABLE
MEET BRANDON SHAFFER
As a native of the Bloomington-Normal Area, working offices in both Bloomington/Normal and Champaign, IL, real estate has been a natural career for me to take on. Working closely with and getting to know my clients is what I enjoy the most. My use of technology, for both my buyers and sellers in an effort to achieve the best outcome, has become something that I am known for.
I am e-Certified and dedicate my time and resources to the Realtor Political Action Committee. As a member of the Bloomington/Normal Association of Realtors Board of Directors, Executive Committee Treasurer, multiple Illinois Realtors state committees as well as Champaign Area Association of Realtors, I am provided the opportunity to be involved in not only giving back to the community but also continuing education sessions which keep me one step ahead of the competition for my clients throughout all of Central Illinois!
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Monthly Berkshire Hathaway Snyder Real Estate Production Leader
Berkshire Hathaway Presidents Circle Team Award Winner (Top 1/2 of 1% in the country)
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices e-Certified
Multiple-Time Berkshire Hathaway Snyder Real Estate Realtor of the Month
RPAC President's Circle Sterling Member